WCC Event Details
For its 22nd edition, World Carp Classic remains at its birthplace the magical record-breaking Lac de Madine in France. The event will be taking place from the 21st to the 26th of September 2020
Condition of Entry
- Anglers to be 14 years of age minimum if accompanied by a parent or guardian
- No one under the age of 18 at the start of the event is allowed in boats
- All anglers and helpers to be insured as per event requirements
- All competitors and Helpers will be required to sign the on-site registration form which includes a disclaimer to confirm acceptance and understanding of the full and final event rules and terms & conditions.
New for 2020
- The event will now allow 6 rods per swim
- Where ever possible limit will be increased from 300 up to 350 meters* (distance in-between banks permitting)
- Allow 2 boats on the water for trio entries at the same time provided there is an awake angler on the shore at all times
- We intend to move the location of up to 5 pegs from the main island and the dark side to new locations around the lake
- We have decreased by £50 per person the price of the basic entry fee until 28th February 2020 to take into account the fact that anglers will now have to get their own permits. A link with full explanation and details will be provided in due course.
Cost of Entry
- Early basic entry fee of £1195 until 28th February 2020. Payments not made by this time will revert to the standard basic entry price and an automatic £100 will be added to the account.
- Basic entry fee £1295 from 1st March 2020.
- WCC19 participants have a 24-hour registration priority to secure their entry with a non-refundable deposit of £395. Full early basic entry fee payment to be made on or before 28th February 2020.
- From Wednesday the 13th November 11:00 am UK time, all remaining places are available against payment of full early basic entry fee.
Extras – can be booked and paid for at any time. Extras are only taken into account against payment.
- 3rd angler £350 when paid before 28th February – £400 afterward
- Helper £100
- Sponsor link package £200 – click here for full information
- Team entry Generic £300 (£150 x 2) or – 2 registered entries can team together to represent a country.
- Team entry Sponsor £500 (£250 x 2) when 2 registered entries are representing a sponsor/brand.
Below are important registration information to be read before placing your order using our online booking facility
How to Register
- Select the country you are going to represent – must be country of Captain’s birth or where he currently resides. Only one choice can be made.
- All applications will be reviewed to ensure they meet registration criteria. Competitors that are successful in getting a place will be sent a confirmation communication which will enable them to proceed to full event registration.
- Entry Fees can be made via credit card or bank transfer. For payments made by bank transfer proof of payment must be emailed to email@example.com within 24 hours from registration. Payments in full clear funds have then a maximum of 7-days to reach the account.
- Places will only be added to the Official web list upon receipt of payment. If a proof is sent we will reserve the place on the list though no name will appear until payment has been received.
Allocation of Places
- Priority registration exclusively opened to WCC2019 participants. A 24-hour priority to complete registration including sending a proof of transfer. Only during the priority 24-hour registration can a WCC19 participant secure entry with a non-refundable deposit of £395.
- From Wednesday the 13th November 11:00 am UK time, all remaining places are available against payment of full basic entry fee.
- In countries with quota allocation, one place is automatically reserved for an angler not present in the 2019 event. This does not apply to the Rest of Europe and World places.
- Country quota allocation enforced until 30th November 23:59 – in these countries quota includes one place automatically reserved for a new entry meaning to anglers not present in the WCC2019 event.
France – England: 8 places
Austria – Belgium – Germany – The Netherlands – Poland – South Africa*: 6 places
Czech Rep – Italy: 3 places
*South Africa: 6 places managed entirely by our agent
- Rest of Europe & the World – maximum of 2 places per country enforced until 31st January 2020
Rest of Europe: 14 places with a maximum of 2 places per country
Rest of the World: 10 places with a maximum of 2 places per country
2nd chance waiting list
- If you are unsuccessful in securing a place add yourself to the waiting list to be found on the second page of the registration process. We have kept 2 places which will be released on 1st December. Places can only be secured against immediate payment of the early bird full basic entry fee of £1195.
- For whatever reason, if places do become available during the course of the year only registered persons on the registration waiting lists will be contacted. Places can only be secured against full payment at the correct price at the time of the place becomes available.
Sponsor TBA Reserved Places
Several places have also been retained to accommodate sponsors’ representatives. Contact us if you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the World Carp Classic.