WCC Event Details
For its 23rd edition, World Carp Classic remains at its birthplace the magical record-breaking Lac de Madine in France. The event will be taking place from the 4th to the 9th of October 2021
Condition of Entry
- Anglers to be 14 years of age minimum if accompanied by a parent or guardian
- No one under the age of 18 at the start of the event is allowed in boats
- All anglers and helpers to be insured as per event requirements
- All anglers to have a valid fishing permit including extras allowing them to take part in the event
- All competitors and Helpers will be required to sign the on-site registration form which includes a disclaimer to confirm acceptance and understanding of the full and final event rules, terms & conditions and any COVID-19 measures put in place.
Event details in brief
- 6 rods allowed per swim
- Wherever possible limit is now 350 meters (distance in-between banks permitting)
- 2 boats allowed on the water at the same time for trio entries provided remaining 3rd angler is awake and watching on the bank.
Cost of Entry
- Basic entry fee £1295 for two anglers
Extras – can be booked and paid for at any time. Extras are only taken into account against payment.
- 3rd angler £400
- Helper £100
- Sponsor link package £200 – click here for full information
- Team entry Generic £300 (£150 x 2) or – 2 registered entries can team together to represent a country. Click here for full information
- Team entry Sponsor £500 (£250 x 2) when 2 registered entries are representing a sponsor/brand.
Below are important registration information to be read before placing your order using our online booking facility
How to Register
- Select the country you are going to represent – must be country of Captain’s birth or where he currently resides. Only one choice can be made.
- All applications will be reviewed to ensure they meet registration criteria. Competitors that are successful in getting a place will be sent a confirmation communication which will enable them to proceed to full event registration.
- Entry Fees can be made via credit card or bank transfer. For payments made by bank transfer proof of payment must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours from registration. Payments in full clear funds have then a maximum of 7-days to reach the account.
- Places will only be added to the Official web list upon receipt of payment. If a proof is sent we will reserve the place on the list though no name will appear until payment has been received.
Allocation of Places
- Monday 26th October 18:00 until Tuesday 27th October 18:00 UK time.
Priority registration exclusively opened to WCC2021 participants with a country quota system in place
8 places: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, England, France, Netherlands
6 places: Germany, South Africa
3 places: Italy, Spain
Due to Covid-19 travel disruption, past participants from not mentioned countries are being contacted directly and are being offered first refusal.
- Tuesday 27th October 18:00 until 31st October 11:55
Registration open to all with country quota system enforced
- 1st November onward
Remaining places available to all regardless of country quota
- European Open
Registration for this event starts Tuesday 27th October 18:00 with no priority or quota allocation
2nd chance waiting list
- If you are unsuccessful in securing a place add yourself to the waiting list to be found on the second page of the registration process. Only registered persons on the quota & registration waiting lists will be contacted. Places can only be secured against full payment at the correct price at the time of the place becomes available.
Sponsor TBA Reserved Places
Several places have also been retained to accommodate sponsors’ representatives. Contact us if you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the World Carp Classic.