World Carp Classic has come a long way since 1998 when the event was run as an individual event. It then became a Pair event the following year to finally offer a Trio possibility in 2014.
To celebrate its XVIII edition and the many Champions who regularly enter the event, we have decided to establish a new category to further recognise our past champions achievements and the elete category of anglers they are.
For its inaugural year, we welcome no less than 11 Champions who will be battling out to become our inaugural World Carp Classic Champion of Champions.
* This sub category is run simultaneously as World Carp Classic 2016 main event
* It is open exclusively to past World Carp Classic Champions
* Score calculated on an individual basis irrespectively of the fact that they are fishing with their original partner(s) or not
* Based on the same best of three fish caught by each champion
* Prize: trophy + title of inaugural World Carp Classic Champion of Champions + a prize from event category partner Lowrance
Last updated: Saturday results – Thomas Muller becomes our inaugural Champion of Champions
|Name||Champion Year||Peg||Fish #1||Fish #2||Fish #3||TOTAL|
|Keith Turner||2005||Karpela 2||10.6||10.1||8.4||29.1|
|Rob Tough||2009||PB Products 47||16.3||8.3||7.6||32.2|
|Thomas Duncan Dunlop||2009||PB Products 47||11||10.3||21.3|
|Thomas Muller||2011||CarpRUs 31||16.8||14.1||11.3||42.2|
|Bianca Venema||2013||Mivardi 76||0|
|Lizette Beunders||2013||Mivardi 76||0|
|Gabriel Starzec||2014||PB Products 48||7.9||7.8||7.2||22.9|
|Andrzej Walczak||2014||CarpRUs 24||18.2||11.3||10.6||40.1|
|Krzysztof Charmuszko||2014||CarpRUs 24||0|
|Hans Sissingh||2015||Lowrance 113||0|
|Mattie Curfs||2015||Lowrance 113||0|